This charming home is close to downtown St Paul, restaurants, parks, the river and more! You will love the warm and inviting interior with large windows, spacious living and dining room areas + amazing natural woodwork and hardwood floors. The kitchen has been beautifully updated with new cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The upstairs features three large bedrooms w/ walk-in closets, a large remodeled bathroom with tile shower and hardwood floors throughout. The bright and cheery lower level has a new floor with drain tile, generous storage and updated mechanicals. Enjoy summer nights on the spacious front porch or on the patio in the amazing fenced in backyard! Don’t miss the oversized 2+ Car Garage.
- New storm doors - July 2020
- Exterior house painting - June 2020
- New Asphalt roof, gutters - July 2020
- Recessed lighting in Owner’s bedroom, Living room, Foyer - Fall 2019
- Fire Pit - Summer 2019
- New basement floor, limestone repointed, limestone painted with drylock - March 2016
- New stone patio - Summer 2015
- Water heater/HVAC unit was new upon purchase - May 2015.
- All interior rooms painted over the past 6 years
- New garage security lights
- New interior and exterior light fixtures.